Search

Mittwoch, 3. März 2021

1. Preparation for Gluu Server installation

 1. Preparation for Gluu Server installation

Read this guide for the installation: https://gluu.org/docs/gluu-server/4.2/installation-guide/

Now take the decision with a supported by Gluu Server Linux distribution, I decide to use CentOS 

Simple, because there 0 license fees and its binary compatible to RHEL installation packets.

Now before going further make sure that your machine or vm meets following criteria, I recommend to go above , because with minimum req you would be to install Gluu server , but probably wouldn't perform as you expect! 

So here are minimum requirements for the VM instance:

  • 4 GB RAM
  • 2 GB swap space
  • 2 CPU units
  • 40 GB disk space
  • So this basically how my test machine in Vmware look like:

    Initially I tried with minimal setup, but it didn’t worked as I expected

    and with this setup all worked out ;)

    And this how I partition my test machine and I use everywhere ext4 ;)

    • SWAP  8 GB
    • Boot    1 GB
    • /  Rest 51 GB

    All looks great!

    Open port 443 with following command:

    firewall-cmd --zone=public --add-port=443/tcp --permanent
    firewall-cmd --reload

    Installation of CentOS is complete! 

    What’s next?!

    Back to main article

    Keine Kommentare:

    Kommentar veröffentlichen

    All comments are pre moderated be polite and respectful!

    Blog-Archiv

    Blog readers favorites