Search

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2020

My plans for future regarding online video training courses

My current plans for future regarding online courses


I hope you know , that i providing video online training courses if not then look up official company training and workshop service offering.


In my opinion, there is no silver bullet to meet all the challenges in real projects.


You as developer should be in consistent loop and always learn new technologies, but I will do my best to help you to reach your goal.
There a tons of different kind of tutorials already on the internet, but I think there some tech knowledge which not widely available,


I would correct this and produce the online workshops on purpose to teach you best industry practices so that you can apply it on your day to day job.


I already have plans for the future where I create and release some online courses.


Probably i will use following platforms: Udemy, Pluralsight , Youtube or even Vimeo, BitDegree

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All comments are pre moderated be polite and respectful!

Blog-Archiv

Blog readers favorites