Search

Sonntag, 27. Dezember 2020

Creating custom UI in Unity 3D version 2020 is FUN!

 Creating custom UI  in Unity 3D version 2020 is FUN! 


Creating custom UI  in Unity 3D version 2020 is FUN! 

Why you ask?

Unity 3D provides a preview package UI toolkit , which allow you without big code time creating nicely layout UI, here look at my example of my work for my indie game SOE 2500 ( turn base strategy game)


I am not ui and ux guy, but like for my taste is not bad, i was influenced by Sid Meier games like Civilization and Alpha Centauri .
I am currently working in part time mode at my game which probably release in some years , still 2020 for me wasn't so bad after all ;-)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All comments are pre moderated be polite and respectful!

Blog-Archiv

Blog readers favorites