Search

Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2020

My current advancement in learning of Unity3D - Spaceshooters 2D game


Hi folks, I would like to report of reaching my next learning objective in Unity3D!

Thanks to Jonatan Weinberger Udemy course, I was able to test my knowledge about Unity3D usage and it did come out pretty good on my side!!!

I use currently Unity3D version 2019.3.1.13f1, which have some issues, like color picker bug in  windows (I was only able to workaround it and activate it through windows registry  “fix”, furthermore I learned how to apply high quality post process effects in Unity3D 2019 project.
I tried to generate this project in webgl build in Unity3D, but I got always strange webasm error, but if I created empty new Unity3D project than it did worked, so probably some issues with my 2D project,  so no web version for you evaluation people ;)

Some folks sometimes ask me for the source code of the projects which examples i present on my youtube channel.

I want to stay safe and make following statement: if you sign up to Udemy course of Jonatan Weinberger you will get the sourcecode directly from course author, actually it’s a part of learning process, other projects source code can be aquired by sign up to Unity learning portal.

This is definitely better
, then trying to refactor code of the project to your current version of Unity3D Editor.
What I observe in short amount of time working with Unity 3D, that it's in continuous development , so some assets in the asset store would be deprecated , because they would not work properly with newer version of Unity3D.

In my opinion constant change is not so bad , we people who work in IT field must constant learn new stuff and try to solve the problem with common sense and best available tool and of course teach young generation, because leaving an old rigid system does not provide real value to company and the country which you live in.
Back to my learning state : here is my latest build of the 2D game prototype:



My next step is to complete the course of Jonatan Weinberger by creating next training project which a 3D game and then after the course material is done , start to design my own game and prepare the estimates for my new project and creating assets and discussing concepts with people of my inner circle and trust ;-)

Please note: here is Github repo, where you can find usefull shortcuts during your Unity3D development.

So stay tuned for more!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All comments are pre moderated be polite and respectful!

Blog-Archiv

Blog readers favorites