Search

Donnerstag, 28. November 2019

Cloud providers evaluation/comparison matrix ( highly subjective review) ! Case small enterprise moving Oracle ADF to Cloud

This ongoing blog about my experience with major cloud providers read my first blog about cloud, by all means this is not  a conclusive and definitive review of mentioned here cloud providers services! 

Cloud providers are in constant change!
What was in the past can be wrong in the future and vice versa  this is rather subjective review!

For my rating I will use following rating system:
By the question in table its referred to the previous blog.
*   very bad experience, very unproductive
** just bearable experience, takes a lot of time and effort
*** average experience is ok
**** good experience, fast and reliable
***** awesome cool , easy going! ;)


One last thing, I do not consider myself very skilled in cloud stuff it’s a subjective opinion!!! 

I run small business and it can be very different situation in your case , when you run for example big enterprise stuff and kubernetes!

For each of the cloud providers I will add the additional blog post with screenshots of the experience and my comments  what was my thinking process during the whole deployment steps.

The order in the table organized in the order of cloud provider usage!

Q
1
*** *** ***** *****
2
** *** ***** *****
3
** ******** ***
4
*** *** ***** ****
5
*** **** **** *****
6
*** ***** ***** *****
7
*** *** ***** *****
8
*** ***** ***** *****
9
***** *** ***** ****
10
***** ***** *** *****

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

All comments are pre moderated be polite and respectful!

Blog-Archiv

Blog readers favorites